I’m chilling in my hotel room at the Michigan Reading Conference, and I have no idea what I’m going to write about, so I am going to interview Paul W. Hankins without him knowing that this is an interview.
Our conversation about the following books was awesome. Be sure to check out these awesome books.
1. What was your favorite book as a kid?
Never Tease a Weasel by Jean Conder Soule
2. What Middle Grade book are you most looking forward to coming out this year?
Sway by Amber Turner
3. What 2011 book do you wish got more love?
Shine by Luaren Myracle
4. What is your favorite picture book to read aloud to your high schoolers?
The Beadspread by Silvia Fair
5. What is one book today that you wish was around when you were a kid?
Wonder by R.J. Palacio