I am super excited to be participating in the World Read Aloud Day Blog Tour. For week two I am going to be answering some questions provided by Lit World. I’m going to answer the questions as my 10 year old self and as my present self.
My 10-year-old responese will be in blue and my responses for my current self will appear in red.
1. I think everyone in the world should read…
…this O.J. Simpson biography. I check it out at least twice a month when Mrs. Collins takes us to the library.
2. If I could listen to anyone in the world read aloud to me it would be…
…Paul W. Hankins.
3. When I read aloud, my favorite character to impersonate is…
…Brian from Hatchet. I don’t really like to impersonate him when I read aloud, but I like to pretend I’m him when I’m out in the woods.
…Jodie O’Rodeo from Fake Mustache.
4. The genre that takes up the most room on my bookshelf (or e-reader) is…
…what’s an e-reader? I’d have to say realistic fiction.
5. The last book I wish I’d written or inspired me to write my own story is…
…this is easy. Hatchet.
…The Book Whisperer.