I had a blast trying a YouTube teacher tag video. Thank you to Darin Darin Nakakihara for suggesting people try it. Check out Darin’s video.
Here are the questions I answer in the video!
1. What grade do you teach and how long have you taught that grade?
2. What adjective best describes you as a teacher? And why?
3. If your life as a teacher was made into a movie, what movie star would play you?
4. Think of a lesson from this year that you’re especially proud of. What made it so special?
5. Tell us about a student that you think you’ll likely remember forever.
6. At this point in the year, how do you feel about the teaching profession?
7. How do you keep your job fun and engaging (no matter how long you’ve been teaching)
8. What has surprised you the most since the school year started?
9. Social Media – Who are your favorite teacher tubers? Teachergramers? TeacherTweeters?
10. Who would your dream teacher collaboration be with?
11. What is the last thing you took a picture of? Show us.
12. Sing the last song you listened to?
13. Complete this sentence. If I weren’t a teacher, I’d be……
14. Who is your teaching hero? Tell them one thing that you really appreciate about them.
I started a newsletter! Click below to sign up.
Thanks for watching. Please me know if I can help you in any way.